About us - Mujeres Pa'lante
Mujeres Pa'lante is a group of women from different countries of origin who have decided to create a space to meet, recognize, accompany one another, be supportive of each other and find a common path to achieve a better and fairer world for us all.
Vision, mission, and objectives
- We believe in women and in the defense of their rights.
- We believe in equality and in the need to work collectively for the common good. For this reason we oppose any kind of discrimination.
- We want a society with less prejudice and more responsibility towards people who are in a precarious situation and whose rights are often trampled underfoot.
- We are in favor of the peaceful resolution of conflicts and we therefore believe in mediation among women.
- It seems essential to us to create collective work spaces in which to converge in all our efforts for new women organizations to emerge. That is why we have Cooperativa Mujeres Pa'lante.
- We promote common action for the welfare of all.